Develop Your Business Networking Skills with Women in Social Housing!
The WISH North Wales Board are thrilled to announce a workshop with Paul Johnson, MD of 3Dk to deliver his renowned and extremely effective programme on the art and science of networking and the many benefits effective networking can bring to your career. Whether you are aprehensive about networking or jsut want some refreshing tips, come and get involved for a light breakfast and some career development! For tickets, click here.
Paul's workshop will help you:
- Destroy all those fears of working the room
- Create an outstanding positive first impression, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers.
- Show you how to approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration.
- Provide you with tips and tricks as to what to talk about and how to be interesting.
- Create a process for following up, ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity.
- Teach you how to get the best when attending seminars and conferences
Where: Cartrefi Conwy Offices, Abergele
When: Friday 10th February 2017
Time: Coffee, Tea and Pastries will be served at 8.30am before workshop commences at 9am. 10.30am finish
Additional Details: There is plenty of parking adjacent to the building. A light breakfast will be provided. The Event is free to WISH members , Non WISH members can pay as you go £30
Looking forward to seeing you there!