Job DescriptionOur client is a growing SME Building Contractor currently recruiting for a Accounts Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established small, friendly business.
We are looking for someone who is a confident all-rounder, a team player, and able to manage their working day efficiently. You will need to be flexible and be able to think on your feet when things change. A hands-on approach is essential as well as having an exceptional attention to detail.
Some of the duties and areas of responsibility will include: -
* Preparation of Management Accounts including P&L analysis.
* Balance sheet reconciliations / journal entries
* Bank reconciliations
* VAT, TAX, and CIS returns
* Ledger's including sales, purchase, sub-contractor.
* Cash control
* P11D submissions
* Plus other ad-hoc work
Key requirements: -
* Part Qualified or fully Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA
* Experience in working in the Commercial sector
* Experience in working in the Construction Industry advantageous
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills due to the high level of interaction related with this role
* Strong IT skills, with experience using Microsoft packages
* Sage experience
* CIS & VAT experience
* Ability to work independently
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful SME business.
Job Type: Full-time
accounting: 3 years (Preferred)