Job DescriptionAdministration Coordinator
We are currently looking for an experienced Administration Coordinator based in Liverpool working for one of our successful clients.
With schemes across UK you will be undertaking general administration related work within the commercial property team.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the teams administration output and managing the deadlines and priorities in this department.
* Processing invoices and tracking expenditure
* Assisting managers with budget forecast
* Dealing with PO numbers
* Managing reports
* Support Facility Managers in updating web-based property Health & Safety compliancy systems
* Prepare Health & Safety reports from web-based compliancy systems
* Liaise with Health & Safety providers.
* Ad-hoc duties
* Prepare reports and other documents as required
* Prepare and issue agendas, record and distribute minutes
* Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, general typing/ correspondence / collate information
* Answering the telephone/ relay messages
* Managing colleague's diaries (Microsoft Outlook)
* Excellent time management & administrative organisational skills
* Good written and communication skills
* Strong customer service ethos
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook skills
* Excellent Data inputting skills
Working hours Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00
Permanent position based in Liverpool town centre.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV. If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYCOADL
administrator data entry PO numbers Ad-hoc