Job DescriptionConstruction administrator
Do you have experience within construction administration?
We are currently recruiting for a large and expanding construction company based in Bath
This is a temporary role in a fast paced office environment.
* General admin duties such as filling and copying
* Answering telephone calls
* Attend meetings (taking notes)
* Set up meetings
* Data input
* Managing seniors diaries
* Manage travel arrangements
The right candidate must have the following;
* Organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to details
* Fast paced and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience in construction administration
This is a temporary position initially until February 2019. Site is located in Bath city centre
Monday - Friday 08.30-16.00 (flexible) Hourly rate of £11.00 per hour
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYADB
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
administration taking notes filling emails