Assistant Design Manager
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the UK's leading construction and development companies with a history of delivering large scale projects including Student Accommodation, Hotels and PRS schemes with values ranging from £20-£100m. They currently have a requirement for an Assistant Design Manager who has experience of high rise, mixed use developments to join their team.
About the role - Assistant Design Manager
Reviewing the technical aspects of details put forward by architects and engineers
* Co-ordinating changes with the Design team (including Structural Engineers, architects and external subcontractors)
* Registering drawings on the Group's information system
* Approving drawings
* Producing drawings via the AutoCAD drawing system
* Attending Design team meetings on site to coordinate the building process
* Assisting the Design Manager to coordinate with project teams, and resolve any design related construction queries with the design team
Ideally, you'll have a basic knowledge of AutoCAD drawing systems and hold a construction related Degree or equivalent qualification.
With the support of a small team you will be able to develop your career through hands-on learning whilst working on some of the most interesting builds across the North West.
With experience working in the construction industry already, you'll understand the Design Management process and have knowledge of Building Regulations.
Excellent communication, stakeholder and negotiation skills are essential.
This is a permanent vacancy, Please send me your cv if you wish to apply