Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Largest Scheme in Manchester
Job DescriptionI'm currently working for a Major, Prestigious Building Company in Central Manchester. They are recruiting for Quantity Surveyors at all levels. Please see below further details regarding projects.
This is a unique opportunity.
Should you or any of your associates be interested please don't hesitate to contact me. Apologies if you are already talking to me, id appreciate it if you re-expressed any interest.
The current scheme consists of 4 blocks of luxury apartments, 756 units, ranging from 8 floors to 42 floors, with 3 blocks currently in construction.
This is a joint venture scheme with Manchester City Council to regenerate 250 acres of lands, building 15000 to 16500 unit houses, in 10 to 15 years. The scheme consists of social housing, public amenities (hospital, school etc.), highway (tram service, road, canal etc.), luxury apartments, retails etc.
This is an unique opportunity to be involved in the biggest regeneration scheme in Manchester.
Primary role for AQS as follows:
* Procurement of subcontractors
* Allocation of subcontract packages
* Analysing and processing of subcontractor applications
* Producing CVR's for monthly financial meetings.
* Preparation of final accounts both with subcontractors and for valuations.
* Following commercial timetable, providing information to accounts team and senior management team.
* Weekly operational/commercial report updates