Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Liverpool
Job DescriptionLiverpool based Regional Contractor
Our client is an enviable well-established Building Contractor with operations across the Liverpool Region.
They are an exciting company to work for and really value their staff. They are looking for exceptional staff. As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will work alongside a team on various Mersyside projects up to £20m in value.
Duties will include:
* To undertake responsibility for projects under the supervision of a Senior Surveyor
* Management of measurement, valuations, applications for payment and final accounts
* Responsibility for sub-contractor procurement, orders, valuations and final accounts
* Preparation of correspondence to client's representatives and sub-contractors
* Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliations
* Preparation and agreement to subcontractors of contra-charge claims
* Project administration from inception to making good defects
* To attend site and pre-contract meetings
* To provide administrative, clerical and technical support as required
The ideal candidate would have finished their degree or coming to the end of their day release. They would prefer someone with experience of working in a main building contracting environment.
Personality is important; you must be career minded and wanting to succeed. You must have at least 2 years' experience within an Assistant Surveyor role within the construction sector.
Excellent salary and package on offer for the successful candidate.