Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Major Contractor
Job DescriptionI'm currently recruiting exclusively for Quantity Surveyors at all levels for a Tier one, Top 10 Main Contractor to be a part of a mixture of Student Accommodation and Multi-Unit Residential Mixed-Use schemes.
You will be required to work 3 days a week in Warrington with one night overlay on a Major Project within the UK. All expenses will be paid for and excellent salaries and remuneration packages on offer for the successful candidates.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be reporting into the Quantity Surveyor and potentially lead their business in the future. This means providing you with the technical expertise, business knowledge, professional skills and ongoing support to be the best you can be.
You will have the opportunity to work within a Commercial team on a build major build project up to £200m in value.
* Demonstrates financial and commercial acumen
* Ability to make reasoned decisions
* Ability to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and have good time management skills
* Committed to diversity and inclusion
In addition to this, we are looking for graduates with the following:
* BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
* Willingness to travel around the UK and stay away from home for short periods of time (2 days' maximum a week).
In Return for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor?
* Car/Car Allowance
* Private Health
* Generous holiday increasing with service