Job DescriptionBid Writer
Our client is a market leader within the refurbishment and D&B fit out industry. Sectors include retail, commercial, and education fields up to £40m in value. The company is highly ambitious and have a recruitment drive within the Pre-Construction Team. Therefore, they a currently recruiting for a Bid Writer.
The Bid Writer who will report to the Bid Manager. The successful post-holder will be contributing to the planned and sustained business growth through the production of professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the business value proposition.
* Lead on and co-ordinate input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires
* Lead storyboard sessions with wider bid team members to develop coherent and tailored responses
* Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
* Identify and re-work existing pre-written content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements
* Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance
* Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines
* Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on site visits from and interviews with potential clients
* Develop innovative ways of sharing and presenting information and involve the team in the change process
* Apply client bid feedback to future responses drive continuous improvement
Excellent career opportunity coupled with a market leading salary and employment benefits package. For more information, please contact mark harris.