Job DescriptionJob Title: Build Manager
Location: North West
A National House Builder are currently in the market for a Build Manager. As a key member within the organisation your job and role as a Build Manager is vital to growth of the organisation. You will be responsible for the overall co-ordination of numerous volume developments across the North-West region.
The Construction Manager will head up the construction division and will be responsible for all aspects of the project's detailed design, procurement, construction and delivery. You will be the main contact for the project(s) and are fully accountable for the overall project performance including cost, quality, programme and H&S.
* Managing contract obligations and procurement of trade contractors
* Managing consultant's and trade contractors' design with the development manager
* Planning and organising construction including project logistics
* Commercial/financial management of the project
* Client management.
In order to be considered you must have:
* Held a Construction Manager position or an equivalent position previously;
* A broad knowledge of construction techniques with high technical expertise across many types of construction and forms of contract;
* Experience of successfully completing large residential projects.
* Excellent organisational and project management skills.
* A high level of commercial understanding and excellent negotiation skills.
* The ability to develop and monitor robust programmes on complex multi-disciplinary projects
* A clear track record of successfully managing project teams
Salary and package benefits are competitive and are negotiable depending on experience.
Please note that highly competitive opportunities such as this will be highly desirable and therefore not available for long.
If you would like to speak to me in complete confidence regarding this opportunity please can you contact me direct on 07860 273 464 or apply to this job by submitting your CV online.