Clerk of Works
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the UK's leading construction and development companies with a history of delivering large scale projects including Student Accommodation, Hotels and PRS schemes with values ranging from £20-£100m. They currently have a requirement for a Clerk of Works in Leicester who has experience of high rise, mixed use developments to join their team.
To ensure that high standards of quality control are maintained on all contracts. To monitor the new construction, renovations and repairs to the existing structures and site developments and to observe the construction, contract progress, procedures, workmanship and amiable coordination.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
* Requiring education/ qualifications to a level of NVQ 4, Degree, HND or equivalent experience.
* Good knowledge of Construction sector
* Previous experience of working as a Clerk of Works or within a similar role
* Good computer knowledge including Word and Excel
* Strong time management skills
If you wish to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org