Job DescriptionOur client is a leading commercial interior design and fit-out company. They work with clients from initial consultation right through to delivery to shape workspaces that meet the needs of organisations and their people. Unlike many of their competitors, they are a privately-owned company with a board of directors who are actively involved in the day-to-day operations as well as the strategic direction of the business and who care passionately about delivering an excellent service to their clients.
With an ambitious sustainable growth plan they are looking for a Commercial Director to join them.
As Commercial Director, you'll be responsible for:
* Supporting the company in achieving its budget and business plan through preparation, delivery and commercial management of projects
* Identifying, mitigating, managing and reporting on risks that may affect the business
* Providing leadership and direction to the commercial teams to deliver the projects' budgets
* Ensuring that all projects being entered into have been vetted from a commercial and contractual perspective
* Inputting into the tendering process ensuring that commercial and contractual risks are identified through the qualification of the bid
* A full appreciation of Contract Insurance Requirements
To join us, we're looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have a proven track record preferably at Senior Management level
* CIOB or RICS qualified (or equivalent)
* Professionally recognised qualifications
* Experience within the Construction Sector is Essential