Commercial Manager - Regional Contractor
Job DescriptionOur Main Contractor covers New Build and Refurbishment Projects in the Commercial, Health, Education, Residential, Industrial and Community Sectors ranging from £500k - £8m in value. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager who will assist with management of commercial team, which currently consists of three Senior Quantity Surveyor, two Quantity Surveyors and an Assistant QS.
Other duties will include but not limited to;
* Negotiation of value and identification of variations
* Compilation of Final accounts for contracts with Clients
* Contract negotiation of Terms and Conditions
* Production of standard contractual notices for various Forms of Contract
* Management of dispute and delay/disruption analysis
* Producing claims for compensation/losses and disruption to contracts
* Project financial reviews
* Cash flow forecasting of cost and value to maintain applications reflect a positive position
* Contract administration and management
* Monthly forecasting of in house resource requirements to forecast anticipated cost to
* Liaison with site management teams to ensure cost effective procurement procedures are in place for the procurement of all sub contracts, plant and materials and equipment.
* Production of standard sets of terms and conditions and Contracts (orders) for all supply, install, supply and install and with design options for procurement of services.
* Production of Monthly Project Performance Reviews
* Finalisation of Tender Submissions-Contractual and Obligations Risk review
* Standardisation of Tender handover to projects procedure
* Reporting into the Main Board Directors.
Candidates will need to have a stable, proven track record within Main Contracting, and have worked on similar size and type of projects before. An excellent Salary and package is on offer.