Job DescriptionConstruction administrator
Do you have experience within construction administration?
We are currently recruiting for a large and expanding construction company based in Manchester who have developments across the North West. This is an exciting opportunity for this right candidate, we are looking for a career driven individual with a "can do" attitude.
This is a permanent role in a fast paced office environment.
* General admin duties such as filling and copying
* Producing weekly reports including health and safety
* Answering telephone calls
* Attend meetings (taking notes)
* Review and issue drawings
* Raise and issue orders
* Manage travel arrangements
* Liaising with clients and sub-contractors
The right candidate must have the following;
* Organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills written and verbally
* Attention to details
* Fast paced and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience in construction administration
This is a permanent role with a salary of £18,000-20,000 depending on experience.
Hours are 08:00-16:00. Monday - Friday
Onsite parking and a salary review on a yearly basis.
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYCONADP
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
construcution administration data inputt PA