Job DescriptionAbout the role
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Planner to join their Major Projects team to work on Prestigious Building Projects in the City Centre.
* Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from "first principles" with assistance from engineering/construction
* Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme
* Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures
* Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters
* Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development
* Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting
* Update Programme following Change Control procedure
Who we're looking for
* Have substantial previous experience of working within a Building Contracting environment.
* Be site based construction experience
* Have experience of project planning for projects over £30M in value.
* Have hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Prism G2, and Microsoft Project (MSP)