Contract Legal Advisory
Job DescriptionOur client is a reputable successful £40m Regional Design & Build Construction Business.
Established over 40 years the company has grown from strength to strength to be a market leader within the D&B sectors.
They are now seeking a Legal Professional from a Quantity Surveying construction background to join their offices in Oldham. This is an exciting opportunity to secure a position with a market leader.
* To work on a pure construction caseload including both contentious and non-contentious matters.
* Negotiating, drafting and amending a broad range of construction contracts, supporting clients on large scale projects.
* Advising on all aspects of construction litigation.
* Working as part of a collegiate team to deliver superb client service.
* Clients include both public and private sector organisations.
* The structure of the team means that the role will be most suited to a candidate with a Quantity Surveying background and a specific interest in law, dispute & avoidance.
* Strong track record of success.
* Experience in construction law gained from a wealth of Construction experience.
* Genuine enthusiasm for the contractual elements and a desire to be involved in helping to further develop an already successful team.
* Excellent salary in line with regional norms.
* Fully comprehensive benefits package.
* Market leading training and bespoke career development path.
* The chance to work for a firm that is highly recognised and respected.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.