Job DescriptionA long established privately owned Building Contractor are currently looking for an additional Contracts Manager to join their highly experienced team and be responsible for managing projects predominantly in the Lancashire and Manchester areas.
The company deliver a broad spectrum of refurbishment, new build and development projects ranging from £100,000 to £4 million for both Public and Private sector clients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record at Contracts Manager level with similar type of businesses. You will have successfully delivered projects for both Public and Private Sectors clients on a wide variety of projects including Education, Commercial, Industrial and Leisure.
Reporting into the company Directors you will be responsible for on average between 3 to 5 projects at any one time.
Key objectives of the Contracts Manager will include:
* To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality, all of which will ensure client satisfaction
* To encourage, mentor, and development the site management team
* To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
* To promote personal development in your team
* Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV or contact Donna Hoggarth on 07753 450926.