My client is a well-established, award winning construction company working predominately within the residential sectors where they’ve built a reputation for producing quality homes in the North West and North Wales areas.
They are currently in the market for a Contracts Manager to oversee their North Wales developments, these consist of circa 4 live sites including a listed building converted into apartments, medium-rise apartment blocks and a spec housing development of 3&4 bed houses.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing the subcontractors and ensuring they each deliver on time and within budget.
- Auditing and monitoring sites in respect of health and safety and along with the site manager
- Produce monthly management reports on the contract status for the directors.
- Monitoring site progress in the form of weekly internal site meetings.
- Reporting to the client on site progress in the form of contract site meetings.
- Monitoring plant usage on site.
- Produce site reports.
- Review diary reports.
- Organise and lead site meetings.
- Communicate and liaise with relevant directors
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience)
- Car / Car Allowance
- Health Plan
For more information, please contact Carl Donegan for a confidential chat.