Contracts Manager - National Framework Retail
Job DescriptionOur client is a market leading retail and commercial interior fit out contractor operating within the UK. They are looking for a Contracts Manager who can demonstrate previous experience working on National Frameworks. Ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience in the Retail Banking sector but not essential.
The position is permanent vacancy.
With a proactive approach to project management and problem solving, their success can be attributed to a continued commitment to effectively manage projects to an on time delivery, within budget and continually communicating progress to their clients. This approach has led to the development of long-standing relationship with key clients to whom they offer a full range of rip out, fit-out and refurbishment within the Retail sector.
Our client is looking for a motivated Contracts Manager to proactively manage fast track accounts, so previous experience is essential. It is also essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate significant experience in managing multiple projects at one time.
You will be asked to have a proactive role in management of on-site safety, project progress deadlines, budgets and subcontractors. You must have good communication skills and be able to develop first-class client relationships.
Roles and responsibilities will include:-
* Attending site progress meetings
* Managing National Frameworks
* Liaising with clients and their representative
* Ensure all works are signed off by the client
* Ensure effective Health & Safety
* Produce method statements and risk assessment
* On time, in budget, snag free delivery
* Produce QA reports on final completion alongside Health and Safety File