Customer Care Manager
Building Careers UK are specialists in Construction & Property recruitment and are currently looking to recruit a Customer Care Manager with experience in the residential new build sector.
My client is a national volume house builder who are looking for an experienced customer care manager to join their team in the Lancashire region. This role is permanent and is being advertised on behalf of Building Careers who specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment within the construction industry.
You will plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
Your duties as a customer care manager will include:
- develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- define and communicate customer service standards
- review and assess customer service contracts
- oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- review customer complaints
- track customer complaint resolution
- handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- ensure budget requirements are met
- evaluate and performance manage staff
- identify and address staff training and coaching needs
To be considered for the above role, industry experience as a customer care manager in the new build residential sector is essential.
As the residential specialist at BCUK I am currently recruiting for a number of opportunities in the North West. To apply for this position please call me direct on 07860 273 464 or apply below with a copy of your CV.