Designer - Roofing and Cladding
Job DescriptionOur client is a well a well-established market leading building envelope contractor who are looking for an experienced CAD Designer.
The business design, manufacture and install a wide variety of systems in high profile projects within the cladding and roofing sector.
As a member of the design team you will be responsible for:
* Designing building envelope projects within your area of specialism
* Producing quality working drawings and schedules
* Attending site meetings where required
* Liaising with other team members and manufacturing
As a designer you will need:
* Previous experience of building envelope design cladding and roofing or glazing, curtain walling.
* To be proficient in CAD to produce accurate and detailed drawings.
* To be motivated and a team player.
Project types covered: · Schools, Office buildings, Apartment buildings, Hospitals, Hygiene Sensitive buildings, Power stations., Hotels, Football Stadiums, Warehouses.
Our client offers a competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Please make contact in confidence should this be of interest to you or any of your associates.