Job DescriptionOur client has been established for over 75 years and has wide expertise on a wide range of major projects, including Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Leisure, Residential - New Build, Refurbishment and Design and Build up to £300m. Their high volumes of repeat business they have secured are a testament to their success as a trustworthy partnering contractor.
The company now has a requirement for a Document Controller. The position will be based from the St. Asaph OR Bangor offices (travel will be required to both) and will offer a permanent contract with f/t hours - 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Thur and 8:00am - 3:30pm Fri.
* Monitor, maintain and distribute drawings and documents for multiple projects using the Document Management System (4projects).
* Receive, check and accurately record into DMS (4projects).
* Distribute all projects drawings and documentation in an efficient manner as requested.
* Complete regular checks to ensure the QA process is being followed.
* Where required input progress information at regular intervals as specified by the Design Manager.
* Deliver training and support to internal colleagues, external consultants and supply chain members un the use of the DMS (4projects).
* Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested.
* Contribute to compilation of final project reports.
* Assist Senior Document Controller as and when required.
You will require Document Control experience working with one of the following packages:
* Viewpoint for projects (4p) - ideally as this is the package will be using
* Business collaboration
Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Candidates need a full DVLC and access to their own transport.
The role will report in to the Project Manager however the Document Controller will be responsible for the day to day operational side of the system.
Excellent career opportunity for the successful candidate.