Job DescriptionDocument Controller
Out client a successful construction developer are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join their site based in Warrington, they have schemes across the UK and have been working on some major developments within the North West.
This position is on a contract basis and will be site based
* Responsible to manage the storage, distribution and filing of all project documents in both paper and electronic format.
* Accessing, uploading, archiving and downloading documents
* Assists with the filing of electronic documents
* Using Auto CAD drawings and documents
* Admin duties phone calls if required
* Day to day Site Administration
* Responsible for managing and expediting document distribution
* Carry out any other responsible duties requested by the Senior staff
* Previous Document Controller experience
* Ideally have a construction background
* Be organised and efficient and comfortable working on site
* To have a professional manner is essential
* Experience in using 4P (ideally)
This is a full time position 38 hours a week, onsite parking available
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical administration specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYDOCWA
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
Document controller Site administrator