Job DescriptionSocial Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Electrician for a position in Salford.
Our client is a large social housing contractor based in Manchester. On their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Electrician. This job is based on a temporary contract working for Building Careers UK.
The position will include testing and inspecting in void properties so previous experience is essential.
A vehicle will be provided for work use only.
Duties will include:
* Responsive repairs
* Testing & Inspecting in void properties
* Liaising with tenants and tradesman
* Experience working with fire alarms and emerency lighting.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* 17th Edition
* 2391 or 2394/95 in Testing & Inspecting - Essential
* ECS Card
* Minimum NVQ L3 or equivalent
* Previous experience working in social housing
* Full UK drivers licence
* Flexible working hours (out of hours rota)
This job is on a CIS/PAYE basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Building Maintenance Recruitment Specialist Sarah Kennedy, on 07944215322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, phone the office between the hours of 8am and 5pm on 01512301690
If you don't have a CSCS card and interested in working in the construction field please click on the link to apply for your CSCS card. www.citb.co.uk.