Estimator - Small Works
Job DescriptionOur client is a family run, wholly owned private limited company who have operated for over 50 years
Working throughout the North West, they have experience in a wide range of sectors with our principal areas of business covering Health, Education, Social Housing, Commercial and Industrial sectors on contracts of all values ranging from approximately £50,000 to £2.5 million.
Who they are looking for:
Essential experience and knowledge
* A knowledge of estimating and tendering procedures
* A knowledge of schedules of rates
* Experience in estimating within the construction industry
Desirable experience and knowledge
* A proven track record of adding value to each tender submitted
* Experience in general building contracting in both private and public buildings sectors
* Knowledge of Estimating systems
* Professional Qualifications and/or Institute Membership (working towards)
Remuneration & Benefits
* Competitive Salary and benefits including car/allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus.
* To work for a family run business that recognises their people is key to their success.