Facade Package Manager
Job DescriptionOur client, a leading contractor, are looking to appoint an experienced Facade and Externals Package Manager to a high-rise accommodation scheme in Central Manchester.
The scheme, which is currently on site with concrete frame almost complete and thus the externals package soon to begin, is a £500 bed development which will stand above much of the centre of Manchester.
This would be an opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team who have a strong track record of delivering a range of developments, tailored to clients needs and requirements. The wider company have a strong track record of delivering high profile and high value projects across a number of diverse sectors including large-scale residential developments, student accommodation and 5 start hotels.
The Externals and Facade Manager will need to have previous experience of working as a Facade and Cladding Manager on a similar high profile scheme, for a Tier 1, National or large regional contractor, ultimately at main contractor level, not just at sub-contractor level. The candidate will have had exposure to curtain walling, rain screen cladding and external envelopes. The Manager will oversee and manage sub-contractors, be responsible for producing and providing progress reports and liaise with clients to ensure the project is on track.
* Previous experience as an Externals/Facade Package Manager with a top 50 main contractor or developer
* Ability to manage large specialist facade packages to circa £10m in value.
* Good client facing and management skills, whilst being adept at delegating and planning
* Ideally from a Site Management or Site Engineering background.
* Experience in residential or commercial sector, on large scale city centre projects a must.
for more information, contact Kris Convery on 01695 556800.