Facilities Project Manager
Job DescriptionI am representing our client who is a D&B company with a £100m turnover business who are actively recruiting a Facilities Project Manager.
The right person will be working on a framework for a bluechip retail customer covering South Yorkshire / North East
The role of the Facilities Project Manager is to ensure that the building operational is maintained and managed effectively. This individual will proactively seek out opportunities to drive the FM contract and deliver operational efficiencies within the contract. This role will interface between suppliers & the customer and support the business to deliver an Extraordinary Service.
We're looking for an individual with experience at Management Level with a particular focus on
Facilities, it will be your role to manage, implement and measure the success of external contractors through regular measurements of KPI's and working to cost guidelines. This will also involve carefully planning around budget management
Management of compliance issues across the store is essential and working closely with H&S and other key stakeholders to influence. Our Facilities Manager will lead the delivery and planning of all maintenance for the store.
The Ideal Candidate
* In-depth experience in Facilities Management in retail store environments
* Strong background in Management of external suppliers and compliance.
* Highly effective communicator, ensuring messages are on time and consistent.
* Pro-active and forward planning to take the store to the next level.
* Proven relationships with external suppliers and contractors.
* Excellent influencing skills with an ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver on time and within budget, handling multiple projects at any given time.
* Good Knowledge within H&S compliance / risk assessment
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org