Job DescriptionCandidates must have a trade background, preferably in joinery and must hold as a minimum: current driving licence, SSSTS or SMSTS and First Aid (3 day course). Computer skills would be an advantage, but not essential. The ability to procure materials in conjunction with the Site Manager is a must. This role is predominantly on projects throughout the North West but with nationwide coverage the company will expect an open attitude to working away.
To assist the Site Manager and work as part of a site team to ensure the successful delivery of projects in relation to the programme of works on site and quality of work carried out by our joiners and labourers as well as our subcontractors.
* Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
* Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
* Achieve customer satisfaction through effective handover and aftercare.
* Assist in the establishment and maintenance of McGoff & Byrne's site image.
* Management of staff ensuring they carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Achievement of set project profit targets.
If interested in this role please getin touch with out construction specialist Joanne on 0151 230 1690.