Head of Compliance
Job DescriptionThis post holder will be the lead for the organisation's compliance team and will have responsibility for ensuring that all areas of compliance meet regulatory, legislative and code of practice requirements and ensure a proactive approach to compliance is embedded across the business.
The post will cover all areas of asset based compliance including but not limited to, gas safety, electrical safety, asbestos management, fire safety, water hygiene, lifting and hoist equipment and Radon.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that all policies, procedures and process maps are in place which facilitate the delivery of property compliance throughout the business and provide clarity for those with responsibility for operational delivery and that these are adhered to.
* Developing IT and data systems to support property compliance processes, so that management and Board have increased assurance in relation to asset numbers, data integrity and performance.
* Maintaining the core asset management database (keystone) in relation to all aspects of compliance, and the main housing management system (QL) which manages work programmes.
* Developing robust key performance reporting for the management team, tenants and Board in respect of property compliance and ensuring that compliance performance and non-compliance issues are transparent throughout the business.
The client is looking for a candidate with the following experience:
* Significant experience in property compliance management
* Experience of working at a senior level within a Social Housing provider
* Leadership and management of operational compliance people and processes including managing team performance.
* Experience of successfully managing budgets in line with agreed financial protocols.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below and our social housing specialist will contact you with more details
Compliance / Social Housing / M&E / Gas / Asbestos / Legionella