Job DescriptionHousing Officer:
* We are currently recruiting for a Housing Officer for well-established social housing association in Manchester
* The role will be to provide an effective housing management service to the needs of the vulnerable people we support and the properties they live in. Responsibilities will include tenancy management, property inspection and compliance checks, Fire Risk Assessments, resident involvement, empowering tenants to manage the tenancy to the best of their ability, multi-agency working and community development as well as working collaboratively with all other agencies responsible for a defined patch of properties.
* Experience of working in a social housing management/property management role
* A proven ability of creating and sustaining effective internal and external relationships.
* A basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages is desirable, along with the ability to update electronic systems.
* Ability to carry out all property related duties, property inspections, Fire Risk Assessments, House Reviews, Tenant Welfare checks
* Travel is a requirement of the role; therefore, a full valid driving licence is essential
* An understanding of social housing policy and law, including anti-social behaviour and tenancy management.
Please call 01695556800 for more details