Job DescriptionHR Coordinator
My client a successful housing association are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, working as part of a small HR team you work closely together to provide an efficient and effective HR service for employees across the business. Your role involves supporting general employee relations and any issues that may arise.
* Updating employees details and records such as holiday and absences
* Setting up meetings, interview's and conference calls
* Producing reports and maintaining the filing systems ensuring all details are entered correctly
* Producing new start packs and adhering to HR procedures
* Full administration duties
* Arranging and events and dealing with any correspondence when required
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Highly organised
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Work part as a team but also individually
* CIPD Level 3
* 2 years minimum HR experience
This is a fixed term contract and a negotiable salary depending on experience, onsite parking, and car allowance. This position will require you to locate to other sites based in Shrewsbury
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYHRST
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
HR advisor coordinator