Job DescriptionHR Manager
My client a nationwide building developer are currently looking for an experienced HR manager to join their head office in Manchester.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will make you an integral member of the Senior Management Team.
* Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
* Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
* Implement learning and development policy.
* Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
* Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
* Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
* Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
* Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
* Carry out new starter inductions.
* Manage talent and succession planning.
* Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
* Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
* Ability to solve challenging problems in innovative ways
* Ability to collaborate with a range of teams and vendors - whilst having strong influencing and delivery skills
* Able to identify and help the business to assess options and solutions that best fit business requirements.
* Able to coordinate inputs from several departments, in order to reach a shared vision for project requirements within a programme of projects.
* Able to lead multidisciplinary teams in order to define requirements and/or deliver a project successfully.
* Strong proven stakeholder management skills (business and IT).
* Excellent concise, accurate and relevant communications.
* Capable of structuring and preparing well-written, logical chapters, presentations or documents with only minor guidance and editing.
* Able to guide others to structure their documents and give guidance / feedback.Follows good communication techniques (e.g. situation / complication / resolution).
* A proven track record of delivering IT projects, covering the use of internal resources, third party (packaged) solutions and outsourced services.
Ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years HR management and must hold a CIPD Level 5 preferably.
The position is based in Manchester city centre, onsite parking provided.
Competitive package, pension and bonus scheme.
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical Administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYHRMA
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.