Job DescriptionJoinery/Shopfitting Estimator
Our client is 50year old well established and highly respected ShopFitter in the heart of Manchester.
Joinery/Shopfitting Estimator required by Regional Shopfitter working across quality retail, banking and prestige fit outs to carry out a commercial role and function.
Purpose of Position:
* Assessment of Tenders Schemes for submissions.
* Completion of Estimates within the prescribed timescales.
* Represent the Company in Client/Agent/Sub-Contractor communications.
* Ensure effective control of sub-contract tender information.
* Preparation of Estimate returns.
* Carry out post tender return negotiations with Client team.
* Prepare Cost Plans or Estimate Budgets for Client schemes.
* Assess tender documents to propose alternative methods of construction to provide commercial edge.
* Carry out site surveys and scope meetings to form Client brief and pricing document.
* Applicants must be proactive, flexible, have a basic understanding of the shopfitting industry.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be enthusiastic.
* Looking for a long term career.
* Must have a clean full driving licence.
* Knowledge of general/small building works estimating.
Salary package dependent on qualifications and experience.