Managing Quantity Surveyor - Regional Contracting
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the most respected Regional Contractors in the North West.
Established for over 50 years they have built some of the most prominent buildings in the North West across Commercial, Education, Health, Industrial, Residential & Sport & Leisure. They work on projects between £5mil - £30mil in value and have a very low staff turnover.
The company of today has its headquarters in modern purpose built premises close to Wigan. The business continues to be a regional business firmly rooted in the North West with a wealth of experience and a proven track record within the construction industry.
Due to a number of Contract Wins they currently have opportunities for Project QS, Senior QS & Managing QS.
This will be an autonomous role where you will be given the remit to manage your own team, supporting the commercial team including resource allocation, on site and office detailed support, reporting and trouble shooting.
Quantity Surveyor key responsibilities:
* Working under JCT forms of contract
* Managing Relationships with subcontractors
* Person Management including support, training, mentoring and reviews
* Overseeing a team of Quantity Surveyors at all levels who are managing the commercial aspects of build projects
* Higher level reporting
* Resource allocation
* Contractual support and dispute resolution
* Signing off of Final Accounts
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor and looking to take the next step in your career, or already a Managing Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge, this would be a perfect opportunity that I would like to discuss with you.