Our client are one of the UK’s leading construction and development companies with a history of delivering large-scale projects to include Student Accommodation, Hotels and PRS schemes with values ranging from £20-£60m. They currently have a requirement for an M&E Manager based from Warrington to take responsibility for multiple projects nationwide. This means there will be some travel required for this role.
You will have previous experience in M&E building services and of managing both M&E procurement and delivery phases/installation stages of large projects.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Procure, manage, coordinate and quality control all the relevant M&E parties throughout the project
- Define and control the M&E delivery programme and be accountable for its readiness and delivery on time and to budget
- Attend / chair and minute Design Team, Sub-contractor progress and coordination meetings
- Maintain close relationships with clients/customers and design organisation.
- Deliver the M&E aspect of the project within the authorised budget, optimising cost and quality parameters.
- Advise the bidding/construction team on costs of M&E design, including considerations to changes in specification and details.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and have a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
If you’re interested in this excellent opportunity please apply with an updated CV.