M&E Projects Manager
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an M&E Project manager to manager from tender stage to completion. Project values ranging from 50K to 650K.
We would be offering a starting salary of 40K plus company car. They do a wide range of works in all sectors but mostly in education (Schools).
* Manage all technical MEP related elements of the project.
* Maintain good relationships with consultants and contractors as far as possible to benefit the project but always protecting the interests of the business.
* Manage and monitor consultant and contractor performance.
* Management and project reporting of all contractual and commercial aspects in relation to MEP.
* Compile request for proposal briefing documents, selection and appointment of MEP design team consultants.
* Liaison with design team on feasibility of design, within project constraints.
* Review and comment on designs including value engineering options.
* Provide technical support and expertise to the internal project team as well as acting as advisory for the client.
* Ensure the efficient production of engineering information in accordance with project conditions and requirements, taking account of the CDM and other statutory regulations and the client's quality and programme requirements.
* Attending design team/site meetings, as and when required and providing input on M&E issues as necessary.
* Tracking design and contract progress and monitor contractor and sub-contractor progress on site including procurement of all MEP plant and specialist design packages and delivery.
* Provide regular progress reports for MEP project aspects to the management team
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me or if you wish to apply please send your cv to email@example.com