Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC)
Job DescriptionA successful specialist Mechanical Contractor based in Cheshire are seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their exciting team on a permanent basis. The role pays an excellent £45,000 salary plus benefits package, including company car/allowance.
This contractor specialise in plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning work in commercial environments, specifically to high profile, blue-chip clients. We are seeking a project manager with a background in mechanical work (HVAC experience would be ideal) to take on the management of a commercial project that is critical to the business' continued relationship with a large client.
Initially, managing this commercial project in Central London, you will have the opportunity to work 2-3 days in the busy London area and the rest of the week in the offices in Cheshire, meaning your exposure to both site-based and office-based teams will enable a quick bedding in to this unique, dynamic culture. Although not an exhaustive list, as the Mechanical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Managing relations with the client
* Keep the project running on time and to budget through effective management of your operational team
* Agreeing and managing against objectives
* Leading by example, operating with integrity and honesty to deliver high quality customer service
* Utilising your background in mechanical Environments and a commitment to Health & Safety to help generate and maintain a positive attitude towards Health & Safety - including conducting and reviewing risk assessments
* Recruiting and managing subcontractors where appropriate
This profitable organisation is both highly successful and rapidly expanding, with repeat business being driven by exceptional customer service and a reputation for delivering on time and to cost. We are looking for a passionate manager with experience in Mechanical Environments, and around 3-5 years' experience as an operational manager or project manager on similar projects. Your excellent communication skills and experience being client-facing will mean you are successful in this position, and success in this role will lead to a clear, progressive career development path.
The business is keen to bring in the right candidate for this integral Mechanical Project Manager vacancy and so will pay up to £45,000 + Car + package for the right individual.
Please get in touch today with our Specialist Recruiter George Lucking on 0151 230 1690 for more details on this position, or apply below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-GL_MPM
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.