Office Manager Construction
Job DescriptionConstruction office manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced construction office manager
You will be working for a successful contracting company who have developments and schemes across North West, these include commercial, domestic builds and engineering.
This role is to provide full administration and finance support to the directors and ensuring the office is running effectively.
* Dealing with enquiring taking calls from internal and external staff
* Ordering stationary
* Book keeping and use of Sage
* Dealing with invoices/PO's and timesheet's
* Diary managements for senior staff
* Document control, distributing to the right departments
* Setting up meetings/ arranging refreshments
* Arranging events
* Producing reports and dealing with correspondence
* Record keeping for employees such as attendance and training
* New starter inductions
* Liaising with subcontractors
Your skills for this role:
* Strong communication
* Highly organised
* Ability to use own initiative
* Proficient with MS Office
* Knowledge of invoices and accounting
This is a permanent role working 08.00-16.00, 40 hours a week Monday - Friday.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience £23,000-£27,000. On site parking
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical Administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYOMST
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
Construction Office Manager HR Secretary