Job DescriptionOffice Manager
We are currently working with a succesful commercial developer in Manchester, due to the demand of work they are recruitung for an experienced office manager to ensure the smooth running's of their highly functional an modern offices in the city center.
The right candidate will use their knowledge of management and experience with working in construction to efficiently bring a professional and positive nature to the office.
You will be working closely with management supporting their requirements and managing a team of administrators who will be reporting to yourself on a daily basis.
* Raise all client applications and invoices
* Managing all sub-contractors administration / monthly wage reports payslips
* Ensure each office operational processes are working effectively
* Administration of financial processes including purchase and sales ledgers
* Assisting the accountant with all monthly CIS and VAT submissions
* Provide accurate information and input to financial control systems for reporting
* Act as local co-ordinator of HR matters e.g. staff records, training, attendance etc
* Organising meetings and managing databases
* Managing and taking minutes when needed
* Booking transport and accommodation for staff members
* Ensuring delivery's to sites such as PPE and stationary are dealt with
* Organising company events
* Day to day management of existing administration personnel
* Provide full administration support to Directors
* The role will suit someone who has previous office management experience within the construction/ engineering/ fitout sectors.
* A proven track record of supervisory experience
* Ability to use IT in a competent manner for various office functions
* Have strong interpersonal skills to react well under pressure with the ability to apply technical and execution capabilities to resolve problems.
* Highly organized and ability to use own initiative
* Problem solving and managing teams
Salary and benefits
This is a permanent position based in Manchester city centre.
On site parking is provided.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience £35,000- £40,000.
Working hours are Monday Friday 08.30-16.00.
Pension, health and bonus scheme will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYFCM
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
construction office manager