A leading North West based Main Contractor are currently recruiting for a Construction Planner to join their team in Manchester.
You will be joining their busy commercial team working on New Build Residential and Refurbishment Projects including Social Housing, Student Accomodation, Apartments.
The role will involve:
* Producing tender programmes identifying options for delivery including relevant resource levels required to deliver the project.
* Produce logistics and traffic management plans
* Undertake and document site assessments to identify risk and opportunity.
* Attend external interviews as required
* Input into bid teams quality documentation
* Produce preliminaries book following discussions with operations team
* Ensure programmes/prelims are sent out in good time
Assist Operations team in producing contract prorgammes
To apply for this role,you will need a minimum of 3 years experience of working as a Construction Planner for Main Contractors.
You will ideally have previous experience of both Tender and Project Planning.
Experience of Asta Power or similar software is essential
Please get in touch today with our Construction Specialist Donna Hoggarth on 01695 556 800 / 07753 450926 or email your cv for more details on opportunities available, or apply below with your CV.