Job DescriptionProject Administrator
Are client a successful ground works and civils contractor are looking for an experienced Project Administrator who will report to the administrator manager.
The purpose of this role is to provide full range of administrative and secretarial support to the administration manager, directors and project team.
The successful candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of various information technology software, including: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and be prepared to learn other operationally-specific software, Good communication and organisational skills as well as a professional approach to the job will be expected.
* Provide full admin support/secretarial to seniors
* Dairy and calendar management
* Provide switchboard cover for the receptionist on daily basis
* Updating and organising health & safety files
* Maintaining a handover list
* Archiving files
* Preparing spreadsheets for QS department
* Assisting with scanning and printing drawings
* Create site induction hand-outs
* Answering telephone enquires
* Support the team with any reports or feedback
* Supporting sub-contractors with log in and reports
* Produce monthly H&S reports
* Setting up meetings including refreshments
* Updating any colleagues details and holidays
The right candidate must adhere to deadlines and be flexible. This role requires you to be highly organised and reliable.
Salary in negotiable £18,000.
Onsite parking and pension included
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Technical administration Specialist on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CV.
BCUK REF: BCUK-DYADPR
If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
project administrator construxtion secretary receptionist