Project Manager - Main Contractor - Sheffield- Permanent - £45-£55k plus car allowance, generous holidays and pension scheme.
My client is an award winning main contractor operating in the UK who boast a portfolio of high quality completed contracts and an extremely loyal client base, hence them wanting to strengthen their Commercial team due to the amount of work in the pipeline.
The Sheffield office has a remarkably low turnover of staff due to the support and progression prospects they can offer. I have been to visit the offices and they have an extremely positive working environment and encourage training along the way which is geared at all levels of staff to aid their development, they also reward the team regularly in terms of incentives and bonus schemes.
Due to the type of schemes they have recently been awarded they are looking for a candidate with specific experience in fit-out projects, especially along Hotel & Leisure and Retail sectors.
* You will have experience working in a Project Management role on Construction Projects, ideally in the fast track retail fit out sector
* Ensuring Projects are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently, on time and to budget Ensuring Project delivery meets the client's objectives
* Leading the project team effectively Developing Strong relationships with clients and members of the cross-functional team
* Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon
* Effectively monitor the commercial status of all projects Key information and data is effectively cascaded appropriately ensuring continuous improvement
The salary guide is £45-55k plus car and allowance plus benefits, this is dependent upon experience.
If this opportunity is of interest and you feel that yourself or someone you know fits the criteria please do not hesitate to let me know as I have interview slots available. Please Rosie a call on 0113 866 2214 for a private and confidential chat and more information on the role and forward me a copy of your up to date CV.