Job DescriptionOur client is a specialist office interior design, fit-out & furniture company operating throughout the UK of England
Due to an increase in workload they currently have a requirement for a Project Manager for a short term immediate 9 months project in Startford Upon Avon predominently cat a and cat b fit out, this project is high end, high specification, client facing. Experience of delivering fit-out and refurbishment contracts within the commercial interiors sector is essential. If you do not have this experience, please do not apply.
General duties and responsibilities will include:
* Attending site progress meetings
* Liaising with clients and their representative
* Ensure effective Health & Safety
* Produce method statements and risk assessment
* Produce QA reports on final completion alongside Health and Safety File.
You will be asked to have a proactive role in management of QA of sub contractors along with trades & labour on site. Successful candidates must have:
* First Aid
* Available references.
Please send your cv to email@example.com