Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Project Manager on behalf our client who is a Design and Build company located in the Manchester specialising in commercial schemes upto the value of £6m. They turnover £35m per annum with the majority secured through repeat business. The majority of their work is within the North West.
With a proactive approach to project management and problem solving, their success can be attributed to a continued commitment to effectively manage projects to an on time delivery, within budget and continually communicating progress to their clients.
You will be asked to have a proactive role in management of onsite safety, project progress deadlines, budgets and subcontractors. You must have good communications skills and be able to develop first-class client relationships. In addition, successful candidates will have:
* First Aid
* Fire Marshall
* Scaffold Management
* Asbestos Management 2 day
* Available references
Roles and responsibilities will include…
* Attending site progress meetings
* Liaising with clients and their representative
* Ensure all works are signed off by the client
* Ensure effective Health & Safety
* Produce method statements and risk assessment
* On time, in budget, snag free delivery
* Produce QA reports on final completion alongside Health and Safety File.
If you are available and have the required experience please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org