Project Manager - Commercial Interiors
Job DescriptionOur client is a specialist Commercial Interiors Contractor operating within the UK. They are looking for a Project Manager with experience in CAT A and CAT B office projects. Commercial experience is essential and this is a permanent vacancy.
My client is looking for a Project Manager with Drive, Passion and Professionalism.
They have listed some qualities and experience that the successful candidate may have:-
* Have at least 4 year's experience with commercial interiors companies
* Have Commercial Office Experience
* Have Cat A & Cat B experience on projects between £1m & £5m
* Have in depth knowledge of QA management having worked with a business with a snag free delivery
* Additional Qualification SMSTS, Black Card CSCS, First Aid, Asbestos awareness and PASMA
* Have a safety first mentality
* Contractually astute
* Commercially aware
* A Team player and a team builder with good communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity, with a market leading company. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please only apply if you have Office Interiors Experience