Project Manager (ExtraCare Development)
Job DescriptionOur client are a well established and well respected contractor working across the North West region. They operated throughout a number of sectors including education, health care, residential, leisure, industrial, housing and more.
Working with a key, repeat client and on a negotiated basis, they are set to deliver a £10m Extra-Care development in Bolton. Consisting of circa 100 beds the facility will hold around 50 extra care apartments with additional en-suit offerings for intermediate care and rehabilitation apartments, alongside extensive communal offerings, all set in an impressive development surrounded by countryside-like feel external landscaping.
They require an experienced Project Manager, with a background of delivering such projects in this residential/health care field, to deliver this key project for their repeat business client.
Working with an experienced and well resourced team of Construction Managers, Engineers and Commercial colleagues, the Project Manager will ultimately be responsible for the successful delivery on time and in budget.
As such, the key skills required are;
The key skills required are;
* Strong consistent operational delivery ability in this project field, to a minimum value previously of £10m.
* Management of subcontract teams directly as well as through support management staff on site.
* Contract tender and delivery programming.
* P&L control and responsibility, whilst reporting to visiting CM.
* A flair for design and delivery of client and architect requirements within a brief.
Minimum requirements and qualifications are expected of a Project Manager at this level.
For more information, please contact Kris Convery on 01695 556800.