Job DescriptionProjects Manager Industry: Construction based Joinery Manufacture Salary.
Negotiable Locations: West Yorkshire
My client is a joinery, retail and commercial fit out contractor and is well-equipped with a modern factory in West Yorkshire which produces the finest joinery and finished unitary for the residential, commercial office, retail and leisure sectors. With an increasing portfolio of quality projects we can offer architects, designers, main contractors and retail clients a complete turn-key service. We now require an experienced Projects Manager who can take responsibility for the delivery of high end joinery based projects. For this broad role you will need a good level of manufacturing and contract expertise in the joinery sector. The role:
* Project reporting responsibility.Externally with the customers management
* Internally with the company's Design, Manufacturing and Installation resources.
* Customer facing management responsibility, working with their clients design teams, sub contractors and site installation management.
* Budgetary responsibility and with a commercial understanding of the project process and working closely with company Estimating and Quantity Surveying team to maximise project profits.
* Manage the production manufacturing drawings with expertise and understanding of joinery construction methods including the integration of materials such as metalwork, stone and glass.
* Manage and co-ordinate project site installation process
* Ensure relevant contract, HSE, site safety and O&M information is produced and recorded accurately.
* Computer literate AutoCAD, Word, Excel and MS Project or similar
* Maintain a professional image at all times.
* Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
* Hold project responsibility and report to Senior Contracts Manager.
On offer is a competitive salary and also the opportunity for genuine career growth with a reputable contractor with a full order book. This is a challenging permanent role in a busy joinery business; you should be cool and capable of maintaining tight deadlines of your contracts. This is a great opportunity for an experienced joinery based Projects Manager seeking more responsibility and autonomy. Our plans are to grow further, steadily concentrating on winning new business to maximize our continuing success. You must have a stable career track record to date and an enviable track record of achieving results, with an enthusiastic attitude and the confidence to make a difference.
Plaase send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org