Project Quantity Surveyor - £40m Build City Centre
Job DescriptionCompany Overview
I am working with one of the regions most respected main contractors. They undertake major Build & Refurbishment projects across the North West of England.
They have an enviable reputation for how well they take care of their staff, suppliers and subcontractors.
Known for their contribution to high tech projects, a culture of world class safety and investing in the development and care of their staff the company boasts a diverse and attractive project portfolio.
A job with this company is a career. We have received fantastic reports back from those we have placed within and I don't receive any Cv's for people looking elsewhere.
* You will get a rich experience being a number one or number two where you will learn and develop.
* You will be based on one of Liverpool City Centres biggest projects.
* Continuous Professional Development is encouraged, and you will be fully supported in your journey.At a high level, the responsibilities of this role will include Management of Subcontractor accounts, cash management, value recovery and internal reporting.
* Depending on your level of experience will ultimately decide whether or not you will be suitable for the no.1 or no.2 position.
Job Summary and Purpose
* Candidates suited for this role will most likely have 2-10 years' experience working with a main contractor.
* A degree in Quantity Surveying is also highly desirable.All introductions will be made in the strictest confidence.