Project Quantity Surveyor
Job DescriptionA Leading Liverpool Main Contractor, with a diverse range of projects in the Residential / Commercial sectors. They currently have various projects across Liverpool up to £20m
They have recently won multiple new projects in the region so due to the pipeline of work, they now require a Quantity Surveyor to join and expand their team.
As a Quantity Surveyor, it will be your responsibility to increase value, reduce cost, drive profit and manage risk in a safe and ethical manner for the contract they are working on.
What you'll be doing…
* Ensure cash flow is maximised; ensuring payments are received on time
* Provide contractual performance forecasts to the management team. Contributing to the team to help ensure that business targets and KPI's are met / exceeded
* Preparation of monthly cost / value reports, together with review of results and consideration of trends
* Liaising with sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
What you need:
* Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience within Quantity Surveying
* Experience within the Residential / Commercial D&B Sectors
* Proven experience using JCT forms of contracts
* Confident IT skills
* Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally