Project Surveyor (Social Housing)
Job DescriptionWhat will you do?
As a fundamental part of the newly formed Asset Services team, you will provide invaluable support to the Asset Services Function, ensuring all maintenance, servicing and repair works for a designated number of properties are delivered on time, within budget and to the required standards, providing efficient technical expertise, contract management, planning and administrative support.
It is an exciting time to join this organisation as they have heavily invested in their Asset Management function and are looking for people to join them on their journey
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Project Surveyor will include:
* Develop the programme of works for all planned maintenance, service and repair work for a designated number of properties.
* Manage project delivery for all planned investment works and cyclical maintenance work for a designated number of properties.
* Undertake pre and post contract validation surveys and ensure relevant details are accurately recorded.
* Contribute to the development and review of appropriate budgets.
* Manage Asset Management stakeholder and customer enquiries effectively.
For more information and a detailed job description please apply below
Project Surveyor / Social Housing / Building Surveyor