Property Inspector (Surveyor)
Job DescriptionMy client is a social housing provider operating within the Greater Manchester areas. The majority of their work is within reactive maintenance, working on schemes such as Fire Stop work, internal and external work programmes such as kitchens and bathrooms, central heating, roofing schemes, grounds maintenance projects. Their head office is in Greater Manchester and they currently have an ongoing temporary position for a Property Inspector.
Due to changes within their business areas, we are offering ongoing temporary contracts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for diagnosing repairs to tenant homes, when diagnosis not possible via contact centre. They will be detailing all works to be undertaken in an empty home, ordering all materials and for authorising that all works completed to standard and home now safe and available for new customers.
The key responsibilities within area patch include:
* Undertake all pre inspections of empty homes and list diagnostic repairs and servicing requirements;
* Undertake inspections as required as work activities undertaken on empty homes to detail;;
* Additional work requirements and identification of variations identified at pre inspection stage
* Determine and specify methodology for any specialist works to be undertaken;
* Undertake all pre inspections to diagnose repairs for responsive repairs (where it is not possible for it to be undertaken on the phone) and list diagnostic repairs;
* Order appropriate materials for repairs;
* Undertake all pre and post inspections activities in line with the mutual exchange KPIs and standard procedures;
If you're interested please apply below with your CV or call Jordan on 01695556800